sábado, 21 de agosto de 2010

Simple Past 2

Indice de Exercícios


Gramática de Inglês: Past Simple (vários verbos) 2

Complete as frases com os verbos no passado simples.



Clique em "Verificar" para ver o que você acertou.



We (watch) the entire game yesterday. It (be) a great game, but in the end our team (lose).



Tom (win) a big prize yesterday at a spelling contest. He (have) to spell thirty different words.



This skirt (be) very expensive - it (cost) forty dollars, but only because the store (give) me a discount of ten dollars!



Sara (run) three miles yesterday, and later she (work out) for another hour at the gym.



I (think) a lot about what you (tell) me, and I (decide) to join the English course.



We (grow up) in Wisconsin. We (move) to New York just a few months ago.



Mike (drive) to the mall last night but it (be) too late: it (be) closed.



Jordan and I (leave) the party early because we still (have) some homework to do.



I (sleep) for nine hours last night. I (be) very tired because the day before I (exercise) for three hours.

Verificar

OK

Indice de Exercícios